Cambridge Academy is fully accredited by the South Carolina Independent School Association (“SCISA”) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (“SACS CASI AdvancED”). To learn more about SCISA, please visit www.scisa.org.
Cambridge Academy provides students with an academically excellent curriculum, while fostering physical, social, and spiritual wellness within a nurturing environment.
Cambridge Academy believes that high academic expectations within an atmosphere of caring and mutual respect generate the most effective college preparatory education possible. The school’s philosophy affirms that each individual is of infinite worth and dignity. Cambridge Academy seeks student applicants of all races, religions, and nationalities. We strive to assist each student to reach his or her potential – intellectually, socially, emotionally, and spiritually. Cambridge Academy consistently nurtures a love of learning that will enable students to respond enthusiastically to a lifetime of challenge.
- Academic Excellence – Cambridge Academy maintains the highest academic standards for average and above average students.
- Character Counts – Our school supports and sustains ethical behavior and responsibility and reinforces standards of character and honor, and believes service is vital to developing the whole child.
- Every student is #1 – Small classes offer personalized instruction and individual attention in a caring and nurturing environment.
- Cambridge Family – We share the challenge of raising healthy, balanced individuals and welcome parent involvement and seek to support parents through continuing education.
- All Players – All Cambridge students are encouraged to be involved in artistic, athletic, leadership and community service activities outside the school curriculum.