UPDATE (Monday at 5:50pm): Cambridge Academy will operate on a regular schedule on Tuesday, October 6. We realize that District 50 has made a different decision, but understand that they are making a decision for a larger geographical area. If your family is without power, or roads near your home are unsafe to travel, we ask that you use your own discretion when making the decision to attend school tomorrow. If conditions change overnight that result in closure, we will notify our families by 7:00am.
UPDATE (Monday at 12:00pm): Cambridge Academy plans to operate on a normal schedule on Tuesday, October 6. If any situation arises that causes this plan to change, parents will be notified tonight via facebook, email, text alert and the school website. At this time there are no plans to make up Monday’s missed day. REMINDER: Tuesday, October 6 is school-wide Pink Out Day!